I have previously shared Best Seo practices 2016. For today’s post, I have compiled a list of recommended Best Seo plugins for WordPress. All these SEO plugins helps you too boost your websiste Seo, so I would suggest choosing and using the ones that best suit your needs.
So here are the some Best seo plugins for wordpress:
Yoast SEO (formerly known as WordPress SEO by Yoast) is the most complete WordPress SEO plugin that exists today for WordPress.org users. It incorporates everything from a snippet editor and real time page analysis functionality that helps you optimize your pages content, images titles, meta descriptions and more to XML sitemaps, and loads of optimization options in between.
Yoast SEO features:
- Focus keyword and content analysis
- Post titles and meta descriptions
- Robots meta configuration
- Readability check
- Primary category
- Permalink cleanup
- XML sitemaps
- RSS enhancements
- Edit your robots.txt and .htaccess
If you’re looking for a WordPress SEO plugin, then you will likely come across All in One SEO Pack because it is one of the most popular WordPress plugins ever created (over 27 million downloads).
All in One SEO Pack features:
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
SEO Plugin By Squirrly is for the NON-SEO experts. Get Excellent SEO with Better Content, Ranking and Analytics.
You’ll get to improve your rankings, while providing your readers with great content. See Your SEO Stats, get a weekly SEO Audit and find the best keywords.
Squirrly SEO features:
- Squirrly Snippet Tool
- Squirrly Keyword Research
- Squirrly Live Assistant
- Squirrly Performance Analytics
- Squirrly First Page Optimization
- Squirrly Open Graph and Twitter Card
- Squirrly Check for SEO errors
- Squirrly Sitemap XML
- Squirrly Favicon.ico
- Squirrly Json-LD Structured Data
- Squirrly Tracking Tools
- Squirrly Settings for Posts and Pages
- Squirrly Google Rank Option
- Squirrly Robots.txt
- Measure Your Success Option from Squirrly
- Squirrly Site Audit
- add multiple tags-keywords
- Change the Post Permalink in WordPress
This plugin will check your posts, comments and other content for broken links and missing images, and notify you if any are found.
Broken Link Checker features:
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
This plugin adds a checkbox in the insert/edit link popup for including rel=”nofollow”.
If you have no idea about the added link is good or bad from SEO sake then simply add a rel nofollow attribute for that link. Otherwise when you linked an external URL, you’re passing link juice and authority from your site to the linked URL. Ignoring this point of view may cause you losing ranking.
SEO Friendly Images automatically adds alt and title attributes to all your images improving traffic from search engines.
SEO Friendly Images is a WordPress SEO plugin which automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes for SEO purposes. If your images do not have ALT and TITLE already set, SEO Friendly Images will add them according the options you set. Additionally this makes the post W3C/xHTML valid as well.
ALT attribute is important part of search engine optimization. It describes your images to search engine and when a user searches for a certain image this is a key determining factor for a match.
TITLE attribute play lesser role but is important for visitors as this text will automatically appear in the tooltip when mouse is over the image.
SEO Smart Links provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, nofollow and much more.
SEO Smart Links can automatically link keywords and phrases in your posts and comments with corresponding posts, pages, categories and tags on your blog.
Further SEO Smart links allows you to set up your own keywords and set of matching URLs. Finally SEO Smart links allows you to set nofollow attribute and open links in new window.
It is a perfect solution to get your blog posts interlinked or add affiliate links to other sites.
W3 Total Cache: Search Engine (SEO) & Performance Optimization (WPO) via caching. Integrated caching: CDN, Minify, Page, Object, Fragment, Database support.
W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your site by increasing website performance, reducing download times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration.
The only WordPress Performance Optimization (WPO) framework; designed to improve user experience and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Recommended by countless web hosts.
This plugin speed-up page load times and improve website scores in services like PageSpeed, YSlow, Pingdom and GTmetrix.
WP Performance Score Booster features:
- Remove any query strings from static resources like CSS & JS files
- Add Vary: Accept-Encoding header, and
- Set expires caching (leverage browser caching).
This plugin automatically publishes posts from your blog to your Social Network accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+(Google Plus), Blogger, Tumblr, Flickr, LiveJournal, Flipboard, Instagram, Telegram, DreamWidth, Delicious, Diigo, Instapaper, Stumbleupon, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Plurk, VKontakte(VK.com), YouTube, App.net, Scoop.It, WordPress, XING etc.
The whole process is completely automated. Just write a new post and either entire post or it’s nicely formatted announcement with backlink will be published to all your configured social networks. You can reach the most audience and tell all your friends, readers and followers about your new post. Plugin works with profiles, business pages, community pages, groups, etc. Messages are 100% customizable and adopted for each network requirements.
Hope the above listed plugins helps you to boost your site traffic.I have tried to include the best seo plugins for wordpress.
If you liked this post, then please share or comment :).